Masterclass: Mediterranean Modern Cuisine and its banqueting
- Date: 08/11/2019 – 11/11/2019
- Duration: 4 days/24 hrs
- Venue: tbd
- MQA approved course cost refundable up 70% or 75%
- Innovative techniques, management of cooking, finishing of the dish, optimization of production cycles and storage for the restaurant.
- Good cuisine that makes you feel good, 20 recipes on fish and shellfish.
- Processing techniques, cold marinating and smoking, sauces and hot and cold accompanying emulsions, vacuum cooking, cold management, finishing and dish design.
- Many cooking techniques to optimize time and production processes, food costs and creative ideas.
The Chef Paolo Cappuccio started very early his career in the industry, at the age of 14, working throughout Europe. He followed trainings in several schools such as Lenôtre in Paris, where he met the renowned Chef Joel Robuchon. He worked in various hotels in Italy, such as the Palace Hotel in Milano and Grand Hôtel des Bains in Venice, among others, but also in New York at the Cipriani, In Switzerland at Olden Hotel, and in Malta at the Westin Palace Hotel. He got his Michelin star in 2009 while he was at Madonna di Campiglio.
If you ask him to define himself in five words, the self-portrait he describes sounds like a challenge, I am poisonous, upleasant sometimes romantic, not diplomatic at all and perhaps a bit too impulsive.