Pizza Masterclass: Authentic Italian Pizza
- Date: 07/10/2019 – 11/10/2019
- Duration: 5 days/35 hrs
- Venue: SugarBeach Resort, Flic en Flac
- MQA approved course cost refundable up 70% or 75%
- ACCADEMIA PIZZAIOLI
- The only one certificated, the only one recognized world wide, specialized in high level PIZZA training, exclusive partnership with ITEAT Academy
- EXPERIENCE founder of the first pizza school in the world! over 30 years ago!
- INTERNATIONAL QUALITY CERTIFICATIONS: our school get two international quality certifications related to the provision of training courses: UNI EN ISO 9001: 2015 and UNI ISO 29990: 2011, which are confirmed each year by a external and independent company, to guarantee the goodness of the work done. Attending the course for pizza chefs in Accademia means relying on the most authoritative and competent partner in the world of pizza and catering.
- QUALITY OF INSTRUCTORS: best instructors pizza, European and world champions.
- HACCP CERTIFICATION
- SITE AVAILABILITY: we have more than 100 locations worldwide!
- 2 certificates DELIVERED – validity of the attestation
- Italian certificate by Accademia Pizzaioli that we issue at the end of the course is internationally valid, therefore it has the widest possible recognition. it is issued directly from the national headquarters with the autograph and original signature of the president of Accademia, inventor of the schools for pizza makers
- Mauritian certificate by ITEAT Academy is MQA approved
- ASSESMeNT & COMPETITION
- Students complete a simple learning verification test related to the concepts of theory carried out in the program: dough and cooking. Each student will prepare his pizza with ingredients of his own taste and that will be shown to trainer and to the other examiners, if any.
- Students will compete in a final competition: the score for choosing original, traditional or gourmet topping will add to theoretical part from assessment and cooking technique. Best students will participate in the Mauritian Championship of Pizza and than… European Championship “Pizza senza frontiere”!!!!
Last WORKING EXPERIENCE
2016 Acknowledgement of the fourth star as instructor of the Accademia Pizzaioli
2011 Founder & partner of the pizza school Accademia Pizzaioli
From 2009 Owner of Pizzeria-Ristorante Il Pensiero 3, Torino (Italy)
2016 European Champion of “pizza classica senza frontiere”, London
2013 8th ranked at the pizza European Trophy, Monteux (France), and Bruxelles (Belgium)
2012 Best pizza Gourmet in Las Vegas
2010 March 4th ranked “Two People Pizza European Championship”, Paris, with chef Ota Tetsuo
2009 October Piedmont region representative in the “Fiera Amare l’Italia”, Tokyo
2007 November European Pizza Championship 1st ranked, Madrid
2007 November finalist in Pizza Time 2007, Montecarlo
2007 2nd ranked at the Greci trophy semifinal, Rimini
2006 November finalist in Pizza Time 2006, Montecarlo
2006 Vice European Champion 2nd ranked at the Barcellona championship (Spain)
2006 Finalist at the 2nd European Giro Pizza in Paris (France)
2005 November finalist at the Montecarlo Pizza Time 2005
2005 6th ranked at the pizza in pala National Championship in Fiuggi (Italy)