Masterclass: Appetizer, vacuum, low temperature cooking
- Date: 28/01/2020 – 31/01/2020
- Duration: 4 days/24 hrs
- Venue: tbd
- MQA approved course cost refundable up 70% or 75%
- Gourmet aperitif, a gastronomic reality that is becoming increasingly popular in the world of catering, between preservation techniques and product design. The course is suitable for every type of restaurant, from bars to banquets to high catering. The rules will be explained to compose the dish correctly, from the organization of work to preparation, through storage, service and tasting at the tip of your fingers.
- Focus on:
- Cold storage, design and management techniques.
- How to optimize buffets, new proposals for gourmet aperitifs.
- Objective: expanding and adapting own offer to the events sector.
The Chef Paolo Cappuccio started very early his career in the industry, at the age of 14, working throughout Europe. He followed trainings in several schools such as Lenôtre in Paris, where he met the renowned Chef Joel Robuchon. He worked in various hotels in Italy, such as the Palace Hotel in Milano and Grand Hôtel des Bains in Venice, among others, but also in New York at the Cipriani, In Switzerland at Olden Hotel, and in Malta at the Westin Palace Hotel. He got his Michelin star in 2009 while he was at Madonna di Campiglio.
If you ask him to define himself in five words, the self-portrait he describes sounds like a challenge, I am poisonous, upleasant sometimes romantic, not diplomatic at all and perhaps a bit too impulsive.